Medallia Hosts 2013 Customer Experience Management Best Practices Forum in Napa, CA, May 13-17
Certification program added to annual gathering of Customer Experience thought leaders
PALO ALTO, California, May 6, 2013 — Medallia® (www.medallia.com), the global leader in SaaS Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions, today announced that its 2013 Best Practices Forum (“BPF”) will be held May 15-17, 2013, at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa, Calif. Prior to the BPF, the Medallia Institute will run a Customer Experience (CX) certification course in the same location from May 13-15. The two events will bring together senior executives from multinational hospitality, financial services, retail, technology and other companies for a dynamic exploration of the future of Customer Experience Management.
“This year’s conference will offer a great venue for industry experts and Medallia customers to share insights, successes, and pitfalls from their customer experience journeys,” said Amy Pressman, co-founder and president of Medallia.
Leading experts will present real-world case studies from companies including Activision, Extended Stay America, Fidelity Investments, Hilton, Omni Hotels & Resorts, Sodexo, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Wells Fargo.
Presentation highlights include:
- Jim Donald, CEO of Extended Stay America, will lead an exciting keynote on how to transform a company to be customer-centric.
- Lynda Firey-Oldroyd, vice president of consumer insights at Nordstrom, will participate in a panel on creating a customer-centric culture.
- Kim Palenik, manager of the Voice of the Customer program at Verizon Enterprise Solutions, is a panelist discussing how to take action to increase customer revenue.
- Ray Wang, CEO of Constellation Research, will lead a panel on taking actions to increase customer revenue.
- Kerry Bodine, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research, will present a keynote on getting results by putting your customer at the center of your business.
- Dave Logan, co-author of Tribal Leadership, will lead a breakfast talk on his book and discuss tribal relationships and the impact they have on organizations.
- Borge Hald, CEO of Medallia, will give a keynote on taking action and getting results on customer feedback, with a look at Medallia in 2013 and beyond.
The customer experience certification course preceding BPF will cover the breadth of practices required to operate a successful customer experience program. Conducted by the Medallia Institute, the course is split into six units that address everything from capturing feedback and sharing it across the organization, to building strategies that improve performance.
Participants can attend one or both events. Registration details for both events can be found at: http://www.regonline.com/builder/site/Default.aspx?EventID=1184124.