Automotive Experts Drive Medallia’s Auto Industry CX Best Practices Summit
Summit Geared to Cover Best Practices on How to Drive Owner Retention and Improve Customer Experience at the Dealer Level
What: The Medallia Automotive Industry Customer Experience (CX) Summit brings together experts from two of the world’s most prestigious automotive companies, with leaders across the automotive industry to share best practices and gain insights.
When: Monday, July 22nd, from 6-9pm, through Tuesday, July 23rd, with sessions running from 9am – 4:45pm, and a group outing to the White Sox Game at 6pm
Where: Hyatt, Magnificent Mile, Chicago
Why: Speakers will share insights gained from their use of CX programs enabled by the Medallia (www.medallia.com) software platform:
- How Mercedes Benz USA is engaging dealers in improving the customer experience and creating greater customer loyalty
- How improving dealer engagement drives better sales and service experiences
- How Customer Experience Management (CEM) is driving franchise owner retention and growth
- How Toyota’s new Customer First Dashboard drives owner retention by focusing dealers on the right things: customer experience and the impact on owner retention
- How closing the loop is crucial with customers in sales and service
- How shorter surveys and intuitive dashboard design yield faster results
Lessons from leaders outside the auto industry include:
- Hotel franchise leader Best Western International will share location best practices
- A leading consumer electronics retailer will provide an on-site store tour and demonstrate how Medallia is used daily to manage in-store customer engagement
Who: Speakers include:
- John Dulzo, national customer retention manager at Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc.
- Denise Jacobson, national Voice of the Customer (VOC) operations manager at Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc.
- Harry Hynekamp, general manager, customer experience at Mercedes Benz USA
- Michael Morton, vice president, member services at Best Western International
- Steve Earwaker, vice president of vertical markets at Medallia
- Jon Sockell, product marketing manager at Medallia
How to Attend?: There are still a few slots available if you are in the automotive industry and are interested in learning best practices from market leaders. Contact Debby Courtney at [email protected] to register.